The Reflective Analysis Case
In this assignment, learners are required to construct a reflective analysis incorporating a personal nursing philosophy. The Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper assignment may be written in first-person language as appropriate to express personal perspectives but must otherwise adhere to the guidelines below.*** a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed journal articles within 5 years ***
Compose a reflective analysis (1,000-1,250 words) incorporating your personal philosophy of nursing, including the following core elements:
- What is your central belief about the individual person? (thoughts- every patient is treated with respect and compassion )
- How does your personal worldview influence your approach to patients? (treat others the way you would want to be treated)
- What constitutes the environment?
- How do the individual and the environment interact?
- What is your view of health?
- How does illness relate to health?
- How do you think nursing leaders might serve others in ways that promote human flourishing?
- What is the central reason for the existence of nursing?
Values as a nurse : respect, integrity, compassion, caring