The case studies that are available are attached, Research the following for the addictive disorder represented in your case Diagnostic criteria Symptomology Physical and social effects Treatment options
The case studies that are available are attached,
Research the following for the addictive disorder represented in your case
- Diagnostic criteria
- Physical and social effects
- Treatment options
- Recovery and relapse prevention strategies
- Challenges faced with recovery and relapse prevention
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word client conceptualization paper, as well as a recovery and relapse prevention plan. Include the following:
- Apply a specific theory related to substance abuse and addiction to the client in the case study.
- Identify any biological and social factors that may have contributed to this addiction.
- Describe the physical and social effects the client has reported and may experience as a result of their addiction.
- Analyze treatment modalities and options for the client.
- Create a client recovery and relapse prevention plan that includes specific recovery and relapse-prevention strategies to address different challenges they may face during the recovery and relapse-prevention process.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.